Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us. If at any time you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Xyris’ - refers to Xyris Software (Australia) Pty Ltd
'FoodWorks' refers to any edition or version of the FoodWorks software (including Professional, Nutrition Labelling and Premium), and includes the software and its associated data, documentation and information, or any part of these.
‘Personal Information’ - means information about you where your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained when alone or when in combination with other information. Personal information includes information that can be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY-
From time to time changes may be made to this Policy and they will be posted on the website (https://foodworks.zendesk.com). It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modifications or amendments by your continued use of FoodWorks and related websites, products and services.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We only collect the information from you that is necessary to do business with you and to provide you with products and services.
Personal information that we collect about you includes your name, postal and street address, telephone number, gender, age profession/role, place of work, payment information (such as credit card and direct debit details) and information relating to comments and complaints you've made to us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information that you voluntarily give to Xyris directly, including when you:
- Make an enquiry
- Make an order
- Register for purchasing a product or service or trial of a product or service
- Use support services
- Book for training and events
We also may automatically receive and store other information whenever you interact with our software or websites including:
- Information of the sort that browsers make available (e.g. IP addresses, browser type and your operating system).
- Cookies and similar technologies used to customise your experience on the website.
- Information recorded in log files.
- Usage data collected to improve the quality of our websites, products and services.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We treat the information we collect from you as confidential.
We use your Personal Information to:
- fulfil orders and provide the products and services you have asked for
- provide support
- keep you informed about our products and services, including new products and services that might be relevant to you
- analyse, measure and improve our websites, products and services
Xyris will only share your Personal Information with third parties if:
- Xyris has your consent.
- It is necessary to fulfil your order and provide products or services to you e.g. to a third party retained to provide credit card processing.
- Xyris determines that it is required or authorised to by law e.g. in response to a court order, or to assist the lawful investigation of a law enforcement authority.
- Xyris finds that you are in breach of the terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines.
- In Xyris’ opinion, it is necessary to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences and attacks on the technical integrity of the Services.
- In Xyris’ opinion, it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Xyris or its employees or other users of its services, or any member of the public.
- In the event Xyris goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ Personal Information will be, in most instances, part of the assets transferred.
We may use, share or sell information collected from you that does not identify you, such as anonymised or aggregated data and statistics. We may use such non-identified data for any purpose we deem appropriate, including marketing and research.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We value the accuracy of the information you provide. You can confirm, change, delete or update Personal Information you have provided to us by contacting us.
COMMUNICATIONS AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
By using FoodWorks you consent to receive periodic email or other communications regarding FoodWorks and any related products and services. These emails relate to new product offers and services, promotions, how to use FoodWorks, and other related matters.
You can unsubscribe by using the instructions within each email, or by contacting us (with the exception of emails that are necessary to provide products or services to you).
Xyris will not share or sell any mailing lists or other information about you to another company or service for promotional purposes.
We use a range of technologies and procedures to protect your information. For example, we store Personal Information in a secure, limited access facility and we use industry-standard firewalls and security software designed to protect its security and integrity.
Xyris Software (Australia) Pty Ltd
Telephone: +61 7 3223 5300
Last updated: 29 September 2017