To create a new document in FoodWorks:
- On the toolbar, click New, then click the type of document (e.g. Food Record, 24-Hour Recall, Recipe, Food or Meal Plan) that you want to create.
- In the Name cell, type a name for the document.
- Click the Folder button, then click the name of the folder in which you want to save the document.
- On the toolbar, click Save.
- To create a new folder, click the ... (ellipsis) button beside the Folder button, type the folder name, and click OK. When you save the document, the new folder is created.
- To change the template on which the document is based, click the ... (ellipsis) button beside the Based on box.