To view and edit the properties for a document such as the date it is created, the template it is based on, or its description:
- Click the General tab.
- Edit as required.
The properties on the General tab include:
- Document name - Type the name for this document.
- ID and Alt. ID - Type your text or leave blank.
- Food Group—Type a code assigned for the food group to which this item belongs, or leave blank (only available on Recipe or Food document types).
- Folder - Select the folder to store this document. To create a new folder, click the ... (ellipsis) button beside the Folder drop-down button, type the folder name, then click OK.
- Based on -The document template on which this document is based. To change the template used for this document (for example, to change from 24 hour recall to food record): Click the ... (ellipsis) button beside the Based On box, then select the document template.
- Description - Type your text or leave blank.
- Created - User and date information is supplied by FoodWorks and cannot be edited.
- Modified - User and date information is supplied by FoodWorks and cannot be edited.