To set the target range for a nutrient for a diet or meal plan:
- Click the NRV/Goals tab.
- In the Goal-Min column, type the target minimum value for the nutrient.
- In the Goal-Max column, type the target maximum value for the nutrient.
- To resize a column, point to the right boundary of the column in its title bar and drag to the left or right. (Note that if a column is not visible, it might have been "resized" out of view.)
- To view comparisons with these goals, see How do I select an analysis?
- The Goals tab could be hidden, or have a different name, for example, Targets. This depends on the document template used. For more information on templates, see What is a document template?.
- A diet is a FoodWorks document such as a 24-Hour Recall or Food Record. The types of documents available to you depend on the type of FoodWorks database that you have open. See What is a database?