Yes. You can print your documents in FoodWorks. To print a document:
- Open the document.
- On the toolbar, click Print.
- Click the type of report that you want to print.
- Click Print.
- To view the pages of the report, click the arrows at the top of the Print window.
- To change the contents of a report: Click the report, then click Options. Select and deselect sections as required. These settings are saved for next time you print this report.
- To add header text to your report: Click the report, then click Options, and in the Header box, type the text.
- To save the report as a PDF, click Save As PDF.