To publish your FoodWorks document in Microsoft Word (version 2013 or later):
- In FoodWorks, open the document.
- On the Tools menu, click Publish with Microsoft Word.
- In Microsoft Word, click Blank Template (or the template of your choice).
- In the Word document, place the cursor where you want data to appear.
- On the FoodWorks Word Publisher tool, click the button for the type of data that you want to insert.
- Continue inserting data as desired.
- Format the Word document as desired.
- Save the Word document.
- You can improve performance significantly by turning off the Word option that automatically checks grammar and spelling as you type.
- You can save a Word document as a Word template to give you a head-start the next time you publish with Word. Use the Word Save As command, and select the file type Word Template. See How do I create a Microsoft Word template?
- If you change the FoodWorks document while you have the Word document open, then click the Update button in the FoodWorks Word Publisher tool to update your Word document.
- If you change the FoodWorks document after closing the Word document, you will need to re-publish.