You can create Word templates to use when you publish from FoodWorks to Microsoft Word. Creating a template simplifies and speeds up the process of publishing from FoodWorks to Microsoft Word.
To create a template in Microsoft Word:
- Open a Word document to which you have previously published from FoodWorks and that you would like to use as a template.
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- Click Browse.
- From the Save as type menu, select Word Template (*.docx)
- Enter an appropriate file name and click Save. (Word will save the template to the folder C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\Custom Office Templates)
To use the Word template when publishing a FoodWorks document:
- Open the FoodWorks document.
- On the Tools menu, click Publish with Microsoft Word.
- In Microsoft Word, click the Personal tab. You should see your saved template.
- Double-click the template.