A FoodWorks folder is a container for FoodWorks documents and exists within a FoodWorks database. You use folders to organise your work within your database.
- You can create, rename and delete FoodWorks folders, and you can move documents between folders.
- The folders within the open database are shown in the top box of the Navigation Pane. (If the Navigation Pane is not visible, on the View menu, click Navigation Pane.)
- To display the documents in a folder, in the Navigation Pane, click the name of the folder. The documents that folder contains are listed in the lower box.
- To view all the documents in your database, click the special All Folders folder. All the documents in the database are listed in the lower box.
- Whenever you delete a document, it is moved to the Deleted Items folder. You can permanently delete the documents within this folder. See How do I empty the Deleted Items folder?