To set the type of new document displayed whenever you start FoodWorks (with this database):
- On the File menu, click Database Properties.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Start up with: box, click the type of document that you want open when you start FoodWorks.
- Click OK to apply them and close the dialog OR click Apply to apply changes and continue using the dialog.
- When you open FoodWorks, the open blank document is based on the selected template.
- The types of document that you can create are based on document templates. When you create a new document, a copy is made based on the template that you choose. For more information, see What is a document template?