change the standard volume and weight measures available when you work with FoodWorks:
- On the File menu, click Database Properties.
- Click the Measures tab.
- Select the checkboxes for the measures that you want to use.
- Click OK to apply them and close the dialog OR click Apply to apply them and continue using the dialog.
- The selected measures are shown whenever you enter the quantity for a food or ingredient into a FoodWorks document.
- The volume measures are shown for all foods for which the density is set.
- Other measures may be available for a specific food—either set by the user on the Measures tab for a FoodWorks document (See Can I set specific measures for recipes or foods?), or set in the data source for a reference food.