To export data from a FoodWorks database:
- Open the FoodWorks database.
- On the Tools menu, click Export.
- Follow the instructions shown.
- Select the Generate Deep Tables for Nutrients checkbox to also generate the DocAnalyses and FoodAnalyses tables
- FoodWorks creates a new Microsoft Access database containing the data from your FoodWorks database, in the location that you specify. You can then use Microsoft Access or any other compatible tool to query, analyse or produce reports on the documents in your database.