To enter the food frequency for a food in the foods grid in a diet:
- Click the Foods tab.
- Point to the title of any column in the grid. Right-click, then select Freq.
- In the Frequency column, type how often the food is consumed. For example, for '3 times per week', type 3w, or for 'twice daily', type 2d.
The codes you can use (in upper or lower case) are:
d —per day
m—per month (28 days)
- If you type a number only in the Frequency column, then FoodWorks assumes “per week”. For example, 3 means “3 times per week".
- If you leave the Frequency column blank, then FoodWorks ignores this column in calculations.
- A diet is a FoodWorks document such as a 24 hour recall or food record. The types of documents available to you depend on the type of FoodWorks database that you have open. See What is a database?