To set options for the way you select foods or ingredients from the food selection list in a Diet, Meal Plan or Recipe:
- Click the Foods or Ingredients tab.
- Click in the Food or Ingredient column, then press F2. The food selection list appears.
- At the bottom of the food selection list, click the Options button.
- Select or clear options as required.
The options are:
- Show Keywords option—Makes it easier to find the correct food item to use by showing a list of keywords. Keywords guide you through the list in a hierarchical way. To find the food you want, keep selecting keywords by pressing Enter or double-clicking, then press Enter (to show foods which match both the words you have typed and the keyword you have selected). Continue until you find the item you require.
- Auto Select First Item option—Lets you choose whether to select the first food that matches what you have typed.
- Single Click Select option—Enables you to click an item in the food selection list just once to insert it into the grid. (Otherwise a double-click is required.)
- You can choose the reference foods shown in the food selection list and whether FoodWorks documents are included.
- When you select an option, it is turned on for all the work you do in this database.