To set the yield by percentage or weight for a recipe:
- In the open document, click the Ingredients tab.
- To toggle between yield by percentage and yield by weight, click the Yield (%)/Final Weight (g) button.
- In the Yield (%)/Final Weight (g) box, type the yield percentage or yield weight.
- To calculate the yield percentage, click the ... (ellipsis) button beside the Yield box, and type the weight of the recipe before and after preparation, then click OK.
- An alternative to setting the yield as a way of adjusting water content is setting the final moisture.
- Setting the yield adjusts the total weight, water and alcohol values. In turn, this changes the concentration of other nutrients.