To set options for the way you select ingredients from the food selection list in a recipe:
- Click the Ingredients tab.
- Click in the Ingredient column, then press F2. The food selection list appears.
- At the bottom of the food selection list, click the Options button.
- Select or clear options as required.
The options are:
- Auto Select First Item option - Lets you choose whether to select the first food that matches what you have typed.
- Single Click Select option - Enables you to click an item in the food selection list just once to insert it into the grid. (Otherwise a double-click is required.)
- You can choose the reference foods shown in the food selection list and whether FoodWorks documents are included. See How do I choose datasources (food selections) for a database?.
- When you select an option, it is turned on for all the work you do in this database.