To select an analysis for a document to display in the Analysis Pane:
- At the top of the Analysis Pane, click the tab for the unit of analysis:
- For Recipes or Sub Recipe, the units by default are per Serve 100g, MJ, or Total.
- Then, in the list of analyses, click the analysis you require (e.g. All Components):
- If the Analysis Pane is wide, the analyses are listed down the left of the pane.
- If the Analysis Pane is narrow, the analyses are in a drop-down menu. To show the list of analyses, at the top of the Analysis Pane, underneath the tabs, click the down arrow.
- For a recipe or food that is a liquid: To show the analysis per 100mL, on the Measures tab for the document, select the Liquid check box. You also need to set the volume: on the Measures tab, select the Liquid check box and enter the Volume values.
- For a recipe: To show the analysis per Serve for a recipe, enter the serve information - see How do I set the serves for my recipe?.
- If the Analysis Pane is not visible, on the View menu, click Analysis Pane.
- If the Analysis Pane is narrow, you can step through the analyses, click the <Analysis type> button at the top of the Analysis Pane.