To view and edit the general properties for a document:
- Open the document.
- Click the General tab.
- Edit as required.
Properties on the General tab
The properties on the General tab include:
- Name - Type the name for this document. To use a different name on the label for a recipe, see How do I set the general properties for a label?
- ID and Alt ID -Type your text or leave blank.
- Folder - Select the folder to store this document. To create a new folder, click the ... (ellipsis) button beside the Folder drop-down button, type the folder name, then click OK.
- Based on - The document template on which this document is based. To change the template used for this document (for example, to change from Raw Material to Sub-Recipe): Click the ...(ellipsis) button beside the Based On box, then select the document template.
- Label Declaration - Select how this food is declared on nutrition labels. Depending on what you select from the drop-down, more properties are revealed. See below for more information.
- Description - Type your text or leave blank.
- Created - User and date supplied by FoodWorks.
- Modified - User and date supplied by FoodWorks.