To copy and paste ingredients within or between documents:
- Click the Ingredients tab.
- Select what that you want to copy.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy; or in the grid, right-click then click Copy (or CTRL+C).
- Click where you want to paste the data. (If necessary, open the other document.)
- On the Edit menu, click Paste; or in the grid, right-click then click Paste (or CTRL+P).
- To select all items, point to the grid and right-click. Click Select, then click All.
- To undo the paste command, on the Edit menu, click Undo; or in the grid, right-click, then click Undo (or CTRL+Z).