To show the analyses for a particular nutrient for each ingredient in a document:
- Click the Ingredients tab.
- In the Analysis Pane, click the nutrient or component that you want to show.
A column appears on the right side of the ingredients grid with the name of the nutrient or component as its title. This column shows the amount of the nutrient or component present in each food or ingredient.
- If you cannot see the nutrient or component of interest in the Analysis Pane, in the list of analyses, click All Components.
- Extra information about the nutrient is shown in the left of the Analysis Pane (with a yellow background).
- If the Analysis Pane is not shown, on the View menu, click Analysis Pane.