By default, FoodWorks shows the mandatory nutrients in the nutrition information panel of a label.
To display other nutrients (for example, when making a nutrition claim) in the label for a recipe:
- Open the recipe.
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Label.
- Click the NIP tab.
- Select nutrients as required.
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Save.
- You can not deselect mandatory nutrients.
- If you do not see nutrients that you want to show on the label, you might need to enable those nutrients for this database. By default, only some of the available nutrients in FoodWorks are enabled for a nutrition labelling database. To work with other nutrients: On the File menu, click Database Properties, then click the Nutrients & Components tab. Select nutrients as required, then click OK. (Note that not all nutrients can be declared on the label. Nutrients that are irrelevant to nutrition labelling are excluded.)
- To reset the nutrients to mandatory nutrients only, click the Reset button.
- For more options for NIPs, such as whether to use rounding rules and whether to show Calories with kJ, see Overview - Setting options for all labels.