To set whether to show or hide a section in the labels generated in this database:
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Label.
- At the bottom of the Label window, click Label Options.
- In the Options box, click the first label section to select it.
- On the right, set whether to show or hide the section.
- Repeat for other sections as required.
- Click OK to apply changes and close the dialog OR click Apply to apply changes and continue using the dialog.
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Save.
- This setting applies to all the labels in this database.
- If you choose to show a section generally for all labels in the database, but for an individual label you do not supply any data for the section, then it is not shown.