To find the quantity of an ingredient needed to meet a nutrient target for a recipe:
- Click the Ingredients tab.
- In the Ingredients grid, click the ingredient for which you want to find the correct quantity.
- Right-click, then click Find Quantity...
- Click the ... (ellipsis) button to select the nutrient.
- Enter the nutrient result required for this recipe, per 100g.
- Click Find.
- You need to ensure that you have entered quantities for all the other ingredients in the recipe for FoodWorks to perform the calculation.
- If no solution is possible, or more than one solution is possible, a dialog is displayed.