Yes. To copy the contents of a FoodWorks document to Microsoft Word (or your default word processor) for editing:
- On the toolbar, click Print.
- Click the type of report that you want to copy, then click Copy To Clipboard.
- Open a new Word document.
- Click right and select Paste (or click CTRL-V).
The contents of your FoodWorks document are pasted into the Word document.
- To change the contents of a report: Click the report, then click Options. Select and deselect sections as required.
- Graphs are not copied.