To find foods in selected data sources and/or in your open FoodWorks database:
- To show the Query view, on the toolbar, click Query.
- Under Search In, select or deselect data sources as required.
- To include FoodWorks documents from your open database in the search, below the Search In list, select the Show documents from this database check box.
- In the Search box, type part of the name of the food(s) or recipe(s) that you want to find.
The search results are shown in the middle pane of the Query view.
- For short-cuts for selecting the data sources, in the lower left corner, click Select Data Sources. The Default option selects the data sources already selected for this database.
- To check which data sources you have licensed, see Which edition of FoodWorks am I using?