To set the properties of characterising components for all labels generated in this database:
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Label.
- At the bottom of the Label window, click Label Options.
- In the Options box, click Characterising Components.
- If necessary, to enable characterising components for this database, click the Characterising Components button, select components as required, and click OK.
- On the right, set properties as desired. See below for information on these properties.
- Click OK to apply changes and close the dialog OR click Apply to apply changes and continue using the dialog.
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Save.
Properties of characterising components
You can set the following properties for the characterising components:
- Whether to show characterising components.
- Case - Set the case (capitalisation) used.
- Append to ingredient statement - Set whether to append the characterising components to the ingredient statement.
- If characterising components are not yet appearing in your labels, you might still need to enable them for this database. To do so, click the Characterising Components... button. This is a short-cut to the Database Properties dialog. Select components as required, and click OK. For more information, see Enable nutrients, components and allergens for a database.
- These settings apply to all the labels in this database rather than per document.