To publish labelling information from a FoodWorks database to Microsoft Access or to a tab-delimited text file:
- Open the FoodWorks database.
- On the Tools menu, click Publish Labelling Information.
- Follow the instructions shown.
- You can choose to publish to a new Microsoft Access database or to publish tab-delimited text files. FoodWorks creates the file in the location that you specify containing the labelling information from your FoodWorks database.
- This command is often used to enable integration with label printing software.
- You can show the changes since you last published your database using this dialog.