To import FoodWorks documents from another FoodWorks database:
- On the Tools menu, click Import, then click From FoodWorks Database.
- Open the Windows folder containing the FoodWorks database from which you wish to import.
- Select the database file to open, then click Open.
- Select the FoodWorks folders that contain the documents you wish to import.
- Click Import.
- If you are importing a database from an earlier version of FoodWorks, follow the prompts shown. The database will be converted to the latest version, and a upgrade report will be generated. A backup will be made of your original database.
- FoodWorks databases have the file extension .fwb.