These instructions are for users of FoodWorks 9 Nutrition Labelling (or an earlier version) who are upgrading to FoodWorks 10 Nutrition Labelling.
Upgrading to FoodWorks 10 Nutrition Labelling
Before you begin
Make sure you have a back-up copy of your database, or optionally, create one now.
NOTE: When you open a database created in FoodWorks 9 or earlier version in FoodWorks 10, that database can no longer be opened in the earlier version of FoodWorks.
STEP 1 - Download and install FoodWorks 10
You must have administrator permissions to be able to install software.
To download and install FoodWorks 10, click the link below:
Follow the instructions shown.
STEP 2 - Start using FoodWorks 10
To start using FoodWorks 10:
- Click the Windows Start button, then locate and click FoodWorks 10.
- Read the License Agreement and click I accept to continue.
- The Welcome window is displayed. Enter your new FoodWorks 10 product key. If you do not have a FoodWorks 10 product key, you can click Start Trial to get working straight away. (You can enter your product key at any time.)
- The Create or open database window is displayed.
- To open an existing database: Click Open and follow the prompts shown.
- To create a new database: Click Create and follow the prompts shown.