Below are additional data sources available for current FoodWorks 10 Maintenance & Support Plan (MSP) and Subscription customers.
To install these data sources:
- Download the file to the computer on which FoodWorks is installed.
- Double click on the downloaded file to open and install it.
To check the file has been installed:
- Open FoodWorks.
- Click File and select Database Properties from the drop-down list.
- In the Database Properties window, select the Food Selections tab.
- You should be able to see the data source here. To use the data source, check the check box next to it.
This installation process must be performed on each computer FoodWorks is installed.
- If your FoodWorks license is deployed via a network installation, please get in touch with your IT department to enable deployment of this datasource to all computers running FoodWorks within the network. If you are unsure about your FoodWorks deployment method, please get in touch with your IT department to discuss.
- Usually it does not require administrator privileges to complete; however, if you do not have adequate permissions to complete the installation, you will need an administrator to do it for you.
- You need to have a standard installation of FoodWorks for the above process to work. If you experience difficulties, please contact us.
Hospital Nutrition Additional Data Source
This data source includes formula and Foods for Special Medical Purposes (FSMP) for infants and children. Products from the following manufacturers are included in the data source – Nutricia, Abbott, Fresenius Kabi, Aspen Pharmacare, Cortex Health, Bayer, Blackmores, Nature’s Way, Heinz, Orphama, Swisse and other.
This data source was made available on 10/08/2020. It was last updated on 10/08/2020.
New Zealand FOODfiles 2018 Data Source
This data source provides the data made available in the 2018 release of the New Zealand FOODfiles Food Composition Tables. When you install this data source it will replace the New Zealand FOODfiles 2016 data source.
This data source was made available on 10/08/2020. It was last updated on 21/08/2020.