Changes to your FoodWorks subscription—November 2021
This information is for current FoodWorks 10 Professional subscribers. You have previously been sent this information by email in November 2021.
Launch of Foodworks Online Professional
Here's how the release of the cloud-based Foodworks Online Professional affects you.
After the launch of Foodworks Online Professional in December 2021, at your next renewal, your FoodWorks 10 Professional subscription will be transitioned to a Foodworks Online Professional subscription.
To reflect its expanded functionality and services, subscription prices for the new Foodworks Online are higher than those for FoodWorks 10.
However, to smooth your transition to the cloud, your first renewal post-launch to Foodworks Online is locked-in at the lower Foodworks 10 Professional price for your number of users at 30 November 2021.
What you need to know
For the remainder of your current FoodWorks 10 subscription, you can:
- access the new Foodworks Online Professional, when available, at no additional cost
- continue to use FoodWorks 10 Professional, which will be supported until further notice
At your first subscription renewal after the launch (for your number of users as at 30 November 2021):
- You'll be invoiced for a 1-year subscription to the Standard Plan for Foodworks Professional Online.
- Your first renewal price will be 'locked-in' at your current renewal price.
- As part of your Foodworks Online Professional subscription, you can continue to use FoodWorks 10 Professional (with continued support services), giving you plenty of time to transition.
Note: On release of Foodworks Online Professional you won't be able to import or transfer data from FoodWorks 10 to Foodworks Online. An import tool will be made available in 2022.
What you need to do
When Foodworks Online Professional is launched, we'll be in touch to set up your account.
And when your subscription renewal comes up, we'll make sure you get your discounted price.
You may want to purchase additional users before 30 November 2021 to lock-in savings for these users as well.
Got questions about your transition to Foodworks Online? Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for your continued support as we transition into a new era.