What’s included in FoodWorks support?
- Installation and activation assistance
- Problem and defects in the software
- Incorrect or unexpected results in the software
- Access to the knowledge base on this site (support articles, videos etc)
What's not covered?
- Training in use of the software
- Consultation and implementation services
- Usage questions related to 3rd party hardware or software e.g. BarTender, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Windows
Our Sales team is happy to assist with:
- Information about our software products
- License purchases, renewals and upgrades
- Lost Product Keys
- Monday to Friday 9-4pm (AEST).
- Public holidays (Queensland, Australia) are observed.
What are the FoodWorks support plans?
Currently we offer one standard support plan available to all users of FoodWorks holding a current Subscription or MSP (Maintenance and Support Plan)*.
You have a current Subscription or MSP if you purchased FoodWorks (or renewed your Subscription or MSP) within the last 12 months.
If you are unsure of your license status, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not have a current Subscription or MSP, you are not entitled to use our support request service. You can still submit a request, however, we may not respond.
- If you hold certain educational licenses, such as a Student Subscription, you are not entitled to use our support request service. You can still submit a request, however, we may not respond.
How do I access help and support?
The quickest way to get help is through the knowledge base on this support site, which includes help articles, guides and video tutorials. We encourage you to look through those resources as the answers to many common questions can be found there.
If you still have a support issue or question, please submit a support request here.
NOTE: In general, your submitting support requests online allows us to resolve your issues in the most effective and efficient manner possible. Due to the detailed nature of support requests, it is often much easier to provide information online rather than over the phone. However, when a phone call is required to deliver our best service to you, we will give you a call.
We receive a large volume of support requests. All support issues are triaged and assigned a priority according as below:
- Urgent: Business Critical. Issue causing serious adverse effects to productivity or quality of results.
- High: Intermittent issues affecting productivity or quality of the results.
- Normal: Issues that do not affect productivity or quality of results.
- Low: Routine questions re usage, feature requests and product questions.
Response and resolution times
Initial response times vary based on the severity of the issue. Due to the nature of software support, we cannot guarantee full-resolution times. Xyris is committed to assisting you in resolving your issue as soon as possible.
NO WARRANTY; NO LEGAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE
When you use FoodWorks support services you knowingly and freely assume all risk and responsibility. We makes no warranties or guarantees.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the support services are provided “as is” and Xyris disclaims and excludes all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to representations, warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, satisfactory condition or quality, merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any support services, software, diagnostics, or other materials or information we provide. You bear the entire risk of the support services’ quality and performance.
In particular, note that support, advice or information given through our support service or resources should not be construed or interpreted as legal or medical advice or opinion.