If you cite FoodWorks in an academic or research publication, we would like you to include the following in your reference:
- The name of the software: e.g. FoodWorks 10
- The version of the software to 1 decimal place: e.g. v10.0
- The edition of the software: e.g. Professional, Nutrition Labelling, or Premium
- The copyright year (year of release): e.g. 2019
- The city: Brisbane
- The author: Xyris Pty Ltd
To find the details you need, in FoodWorks, on the Help menu, click About.
Here is an example reference:
FoodWorks 10 Professional, v10.0. Brisbane: Xyris Pty Ltd, 2019
To find details for AusBrands and AusFoods data sources, in FoodWorks on the File menu, click Database Properties, and click the Food Selections tab. Click on a data source for its details.