To view or set the properties for a database:
- On the File menu, click Database Properties, then click the tab that you wish to view or edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click OK to apply them and close the dialog OR click Apply to apply changes and continue using the dialog.
What would you like to do?
- View general properties
- Reset the database properties
- Change the description for a database
- Choose data sources (food selections) for a database
- Set the source of nutrient data for brand name foods (AusBrands)
- Enable nutrients and components for a database
- View the nutrients available for a data source
- Choose reference data for a database
- Change the standard measures for a database
- Set the document template used at start-up
- Create local copies from reference food