To open an existing document:
- In the Navigation Pane, click the folder containing the document that you want to open.
- Click the document that you want to open.
- To show all documents in the database: In the Navigation Pane, click All Folders.
- To find a document: In the Search box, type part of the document name. The found document is shown below the folders, with its folder in square brackets [ ].
- To open a document that you have recently opened, on the toolbar, click Back.
- You can also open a document from the grid in the Foods or Ingredients tab of a recipe. In the grid, right-click the name of the food or ingredient, and then choose Open or press F4.
- If the Navigation Pane is not visible, on the View menu, click Navigation Pane.