To select the nutrients for the Nutrient Profile analysis:
- Point to the Analysis Pane, right-click, then click Edit Profile Nutrients.
- Select or clear check boxes for the nutrients as required.
- Click OK.
- Alternatively, if the Analysis Pane is wide and showing the list of analyses down the left, then to edit the nutrient profile: Click Profile in the list on the left, then click the Edit Profile button at the bottom of the list.
- If the Analysis Pane is narrow, the analyses are listed in a drop-down menu. In this case, point to the Analysis Pane, click-right, then click Edit Profile Nutrients.
- If the Analysis Pane is not shown, on the View menu, click Analysis Pane.
- The nutrient profile is a subset of all the nutrients available for the database in which you are working. You set the nutrient profile for this database based on what you want to see.