To design the nutrition label for a recipe:
- Open the recipe.
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Label.
- Click the tab you want.
- Make changes or enter information as required.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 as required.
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Save.
- To close the Label window, on the FoodWorks toolbar, click the Label button.
- To set other label options that apply to all labels in the open database, click the Label Options button, see Overview - Setting options for all labels.
- You can also view label analyses in the Analysis Pane: at the top of the Analysis Pane, click the middle button then select the Label analysis from the drop-down menu.
- Question marks (?) in labels alert you that there is missing or invalid data in the recipe and FoodWorks was unable to complete its calculations.
- If an ingredient in the ingredient statement has an asterisk (*) following it, this alerts you to the likelihood that this AusNut Category 1 food may in fact be a compound ingredient.
- Warnings at the bottom of the Label window alert you to inconsistent values in the label or missing allergen values.