To set the final moisture as a percentage for a Recipe, Sub-Recipe or Raw Material:
- In the open document, click the Nutrients & Components or Overrides tab.
- At the bottom of the tab, in the Final Moisture box, type the percentage.
- Setting the final moisture is an alternative to setting the yield as a way of adjusting water content.
- If both the final moisture and the yield are set, the yield is ignored.
- A document tab can be hidden or have a different name depending on the document template used. For example, the Nutrients & Components tab might be called Nutrients; or the Notes tab, Remarks. For more information on document templates, see What is a document template?