To set the properties of ingredients and allergens for all labels generated in this database:
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Label.
- At the bottom of the Label window, click Label Options.
- In the Options box, click Ingredients & Allergens.
- On the right, set properties as desired. See below for information on these properties.
- Click OK to apply changes and close the dialog OR click Apply to apply changes and continue using the dialog.
- On the FoodWorks toolbar, click Save.
Options for ingredients and allergens
You can set the following properties for ingredients and allergens:
- Whether to show ingredients and allergens.
- Ingredient Statement Case - Set the case (capitalisation) used.
- Allergen Statement Case - Set the case (capitalisation) used.
- Show allergen 'Contains' statement when applicable - Set whether the statement is shown.
- Show 'May contain' allergen statement when applicable - Set whether the statement is shown.
- Append allergen statements to ingredient statement - Set whether to place the statement at the end of the ingredient statement.
- Exclude allergen 'product' statements if redundant - Set whether, for example, to display just wheat instead of wheat and wheat products.
- 'May contain' allergen statement prefix - Type the text to go before the 'May contain' statement
- To show in the label, the allergens must be declared in the ingredient documents for this recipe. See Declare the presence of allergens.
- If allergens are not yet appearing in your labels, you might still need to enable allergens for this database. To do so, click the Allergens... button. This is a short-cut to the Database Properties dialog. Select allergens as required, and click OK. For more information, see Enable nutrients, components and allergens for a database.
- These settings apply to all the labels in this database rather than per document.